Housingiskey .Com (March 2021) Is It A legitimate Site? >> A website has been built to support renters in this pandemic situation. Read the entire content to gain knowledge about this event.
Covid-19 affected people worldwide, whether health-associated matter or financial aspects; everyone is going in a tough situation.
Here, United States County, California, brings Covid-19 rent relief to help income-qualified households pay the rent and utilities.
However, it is necessary to mention, Housingiskey .com is a redirecting URL, which redirects you to another website.
Anyway, let’s see the website in detail-
A Brief Outline of Housing is Key Portal:
According to sources, this portal has been created to eliminate the anxiety of California landlords and renters. It claims to help with past payment dues as well as future fees. The funding is provided by the ‘Federal Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021’ for supporting the event and the renter protection law, which Governor Newsom signed.
The site has five distinct sections, where people get detailed information about-
Tenants: In Housingiskey .com, the ‘Tenants’ tab will provide you precise data of – ‘CA Covid-19 Rent Relief’, ‘Eviction Protection Forms,’ ‘Eviction Protection Guidelines,’ ‘Eviction Protection Resources.’
Landlords: In this section, you will receive information the same as above.
Community Partners: This section will tell you details of ‘Eviction protection Resources.’
Home Owners: You will be educated about ‘Eviction Protection Guidelines and Resources.’
Local Tribes/ Government: It is the last one. Here, you will get brief details about ‘CA Covid-19 Rent Relief Resources.’
Some Vital Features about This Site:
- The site has been created to assist California County’s renters.
- The site is legit, possesses an extremely good trust score.
- As we mentioned, Housingiskey .com redirects to another portal, and the official URL is https://housing.ca.gov/.
- The platform has detailed Policies and Conditions.
- People of the United States can contact via 1-833-422-4255, it the official housing is key’s Covid-19 assistance line.
- The calling has been specified on the portal. An individual can contact between 8 AM to 8 PM from Monday- Friday, and for Saturday & Sunday, the timing is 8 AM to 5 PM.
- People will be assisted in approximately 20 different languages. Hence, no matter which is your native language.
- Additional resources have been provided on the ‘Landlord’ and ‘Tenant’ resources page for providing a clear view.
- There is a distinct section that comprises information about the accessibility of policy, which says a person having disabilities can access the program, facilities, services, etc.
Housingiskey .com legitimacy:
It lands another portal, possesses complete information, and the policies are maintained by DCA (The California Department of Consumer Affairs). It is created for humankind purposes, and it is undoubtedly a legit portal and safe to use. Renters, who are looking for help, can visit this site.
The Bottom Line:
The side provides ultimate services for the landlords and tenants. If you seek help, go and visit the site to get all the necessary information about the program. Besides, you can check the social media page to gather more knowledge about this event.
Have you taken the service from Housingiskey .com yet? Please tell us your experience with the necessary details in the comment box.