Breeze Blast Reviews [May] Is This Authentic or a Scam? -> In this article, you will read about the legitimacy of a site that sells a portable air cooler.
Have you been feeling hot recently? Do you feel like having something which would keep you fresh and cool even when you are outside? Well, your wait is over. Read further the Breeze Blast Reviews.
While working out in the field or even when you are sitting in a non-cooling room, we feel the need for a portable cooler. You must have also dreamed about such gadgets during the summers ib childhood.
Therefore, here we are telling you that your wishes came true. The Breeze Blast is out in tthe markets of the United State which cools you down fastly. It is the first portable air cooler.
What is Breeze Blast?
Breeze Blast is a portable air cooler which came in the markets of the United State recently which is just as the size of a standard water bottle. It renders cold air for upto 30-40 minutes at a time. It doesn’t matter where do you use it; you can escape the heat with this small air cooler.
You can carry it in your hand or keep it in your bigger pocket. You can use it at the game, around the house, at the office or while camping. It could also be used at the park, while exercising, at the beach, or even at the job.
Who is Breeze Blast for
The Breeze Blast Reviews reveal that people have searched breeze blast amazon to purchase this portable air cooler and were happy to use it too. This product is suitable for those who cannot afford an air conditioner or are at a place, which doesn’t have electricity to support any air coolers.
Let us now check its pros and cons below.
- Your account is never charged before shipment.
- Easy to carry and fit in pockets.
- Ice packs are reusable.
- Ice cubes can be used in place of ice packs.
- It can be used anywhere and everywhere.
- Does not run the whole night.
- USB is necessary to recharge it.
How does Breeze Blast work?
- Fill it with the chilled ice packs or ice cubes and charge it with the USB cable(the batteries are another option).
- Turn it on with the power button at the back. It will take in the hot air and deliver the cold air.
- To turn it off, press the power button.
It turns off automatically after 30-40 minutes, but you can turn it on again unless it is discharged, and the ice cubes are there, or in that case, the ice packs are chilled.
- Website link: https://getbreezeblast.com/
- Website type: Website to purchase a portable air cooler
- Shipping time: Not specified on the site
- Delivery time: The website has no information about the same
- Cancellation: Not mentioned on the website
- Exchange: Applicable
- Refund: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Return: Within 30 days of receipt
- Shipping cost: $6.99
- Company address: Not available on the website
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to track the order: www.customerstatus.com
- Contact No.: 1-800-240-1058
- Mode of payment: Not mentioned on the website
The website has no ‘About Us’ page, and neither is there any information about the company. But, the product they are delivering has excellent reviews online and also on the amazon and youtube.
There was a bus driver who used to drive a bus without an air conditioner. He bought this product and posted his review that he was highly satisfied with it when he used this Breeze Blast during summers when it was hot.
Even though there are other people whose comments make this product legit, the product has several disadvantages as well. This air cooler doesn’t work for a longer duration and requires electricity to charge. It could be a detriment during the power cut on hot sunny days.
However, talking about the product’s authenticity, the reviews reveal that the product is lovely and real.
After observing the above reviews, we can say that the product is legit. Although the website has no information about the owner and has no external links, the site seems to deliver a legit product. We give this product a thumbs up and wave a green flag for you if you are going to place an order now.
Have you tried Breeze Blast yet? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.