Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review (April) Is It Safe? >> Read the write-up to know about a newly launched facial serum and its effectiveness for daily skincare which seems legit.
Invest in your skin. It’s going to represent you for a long time! Those who have a passion for caring for their skin and health would find our fair Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review worthy.
According to one of the statistics, 65% of the United States’ women use skin care products for their daily routine. 37% of the men are fond of taking care of their skin in the same country.
So, without delay, let’s find out how this serum is going to help our skin or not.
Before that, let us have a glance at the brand.
Table of Contents
The brand established itself just a few months ago. They are into cosmetic products like face serum and foundation.
They have claimed that their products are 100% vegan and cruel free means that they are never tested on animals.
Let’s further read Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review to find out the details of the serum.
About Serum Kind Purple Cabbage Drop:
The product claims to provide soothing and calming facial skin. The purple cabbage ingredient’s like beta-glucan, which also brings life to the skin and radiance to the dull and malnourished skin. It also helps to replenish and soothe facial skin.
The serum ingredient has lysine and anthocyanin, which help to provide relief as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
How to use it?
Clean your face and make it dry.
Now take out 4 to 5 drops of the Purple Cabbage Serum, depending on your skin, and massage gently with moving strokes upwards until the serum gets absorbed in the skin.
Now leave your skin as it is, and it will do its work efficiently.
Read ahead specifications in Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review.
Specifications of the Purple Cabbage Serum:
- The brand is Serum Kind from completone.us
- The cost of one bottle is dollar 49.
- The usage is in the tropical layer of the skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- A few of the ingredients are Glycerin, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage), Leaf Extract, Water (Aqua), Methyl Gluceth-20, Methylpropanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, C12-14 Pareth-12.
Pros of using the product:
- The product is cruelty-free, vegan, and non-GMO with 90% of EWG; hence it provides a soothing and calming effect.
- The product is paraben-free, which is why it does not cause any side effects to the skin.
- There are no artificial colours used in the serum preparation, so the colour of the serum is from the main component.
- The product is effective and safe to use as per the claims by the brand.
Cons of the product:
- There is not much Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review.
- It is possible that some sensitive skin people can feel irritation after using the serum on the face.
- Few ingredients could not be suitable for getting exposed to sunlight, so always take care of the ingredients mentioned in the serum.
- The appropriate age to use the serum is between 20 to 30 years, so maybe people of more age will get the result in more time.
Is the Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop effective?
We have researched every nook and corner of the brand and the product to determine whether the product is effective or not.
Our research says-
- The brand’s trust score is 1% which is very meagre.
- One or two websites has the customer Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review about the product, which is favourable.
- The brand’s domain establishment date is 22nd October 2020 means five months ago only, so there is not much popularity.
- The product is a skin product, and hence it has all the ingredients that can nourish the skin better; hence the product is available on a few the e-commerce websites like eBay.
- We couldn’t find precisely the launch date of the serum.
So, we can say that the brand is not an established one, and the product has also not garnered very many reviews.
Customer Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review:
We have searched for customer reviews on various portals, and on one of the portal, we have found one study which says that the serum is lightweight and doesn’t feel that you have applied something on your skin. It is impressive and works well.
To conclude, we would say that the product could be helpful as there are not so many reviews available to prove its efficiency; we would advise our readers to go for deep research before making a purchase.
The product is based on natural ingredients but didn’t fetch much Serumkind Purple Cabbage Drop Review.
Do you use any particular serum? Please mention your brand in the comment section below.