Neet 2020 Reviews (September) – Let Us Talk About It! >> This post will tell you about the NEET entrance examination that was held nationwide. Please check the details now.
Neet 2020 Reviews: There was a lot of debate and controversy about whether an examination like the NEET should be conducted in the present situation. We’re all aware that it can lead to the spreading of the infection if proper safety measures aren’t ensured as the examination is conducted on a large scale, and safety could be an issue.
The test was, however, completed successfully. The reviews tell us that all safety measures were followed to ensure that no examinees faced any harm.
The exam was conducted in several examination centers across the country. Most of the students who had applied for this examination appeared to be a part of it. Students from all states of INDIA appeared in the exam. If you want to know more about this examination, please keep reading this article. We’ll mention all the details like the toughness of the exam, safety regulations, etc.
What is Neet 2020?
NEET, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is an annual entrance examination that is conducted nationwide. In 2020, it was conducted by the NTA. This undergraduate exam is for students seeking admission in BDS and MBBS courses in India’s top colleges. Neet 2020 Reviews tell us that thousands of students take part in this examination every year.
There was a lot of debate about whether this examination should be held this year because of the prevalent conditions. Despite strong opposition from students, the exam was held and is said to have been appropriately conducted all across INDIA.
Highlights of the NEET 2020
Despite several students opposing the examination’s conduction in fear of their health, the examination was conducted. Neet 2020 Reviews tell us that all safety and health guidelines were followed at the examination centers:
- The question paper and examination was rated moderate to challenging.
- The exam was said to be slightly more comfortable than in 2019.
- Around 85-90% of the students who applied for this exam were present in attendance.
- Nearly 15.7 lakhs registrations were made for this examination.
- The botany section of the paper was considered challenging.
- Zoology was said to be moderate with some tough questions.
- The chemistry was also moderate.
- Physics was complicated but slightly more manageable compared to the previous year.
- It was also pointed out that some questions were taken directly from the NCERT books.
- Experts called this paper moderate and claimed it to be slightly easier than in previous years.
- Some reports have also made expected cutoff charts, which can be checked.
The situation was very complicated as students were worried about their health as thousands of students would appear in this examination. The Neet 2020 Reviews tell us that all measures were taken to ensure safety.
After several campaigns and protests from students to postpone the exams further, the exams were conducted successfully without any issues. The paper was moderately challenging but slightly more straightforward than in previous years.