Maricopa County COVID Vaccine website has disclosed recent updates that will take place in next covid19 vaccine campaign. So United States residents must go through the recent changes made in the Maricopa.gov Covid19 Vaccine website.
Keep going through the discussion mentioned in this article. We will be introducing you to the latest news update on the Maricopa.gov website regarding the registration and next campaign of the covid19 Vaccine.
The website has introduced few new things to the public, and all those should be known by the people clearly if they are thinking to make registration in Maricopa.gov.
Let’s see all about the updates!
What Are The Maricopa County COVID Vaccine Recent Updates?
So, without any further delay, let’s get into the recently launched Updates by the website.
- From now onwards, people from sixty-five and above will be eligible for getting Vaccine, and Maricopa.gov is excited as they have expanded the age eligibility. Previously, only seventy-five and above are suitable for getting Vaccine, but now it had been changed to sixty-five years and above from February fourteen.
- The website will be updating the data of people who have been already vaccinated there. These are going to update on Wednesday of every week by Maricopa County COVID Vaccine website.
- You don’t have to be invited to getting a second dose of Vaccine. After getting the first dose, you will be getting the appointment date automatically.
- Phase one A and one B are priorities group for getting Vaccine appointment first.
Who Can All Get An Appointment At Phase 1A?
As there is a restricted supply of Pfizer vaccine, so only persons who come in Phase 1B and Phase 1A group can get asses to the Vaccine in County place. And this is not only followed by Maricopa County but also by other campaign held all around the nations. Let’s look at who comes into this group!
- – EMS workers and Healthcare
- – Long term staff and care facility
- – Adults sixty-five and more aged.
- – Childcare workers
- – Protective services and law enforcement workers
So, Maricopa County COVID Vaccine is available to only above people, and they are only eligible ones.
The news was that from the 15th of February, individuals who lie under Phase 1B section are eligible for getting Vaccine next! Let’s check who all lies under this section!
All the people lying under phase one A group will lie under Phase 1B, too, but some changes you might encounter will be informed about it when the official discloses the latest changes.
In short, this was the description of the Maricopa.gov Covid19 Vaccine website and the recent changes that took place from the 15th of February in Vaccination appointment with this website.
Maricopa County COVID Vaccine till now have confirmed a total of 5,04,992 confirmed cases. We have listed enough of the information and hope you all have liked it.
Have you made an appointment with Maricopa County covid19 vaccine? Please share your views with us below!