Wyze Thermometer Reviews (April) Read it Before You Buy! >> This article is related with an innovative product that is a no touch thermometer. So, we are exploring all pros, cons, and specifications of the product.
Do you want a no-touch thermometer for your baby? Don’t you want to disturb your child during sickness? Then, no worries as you are at the right place where you will get to know about a very effective device. To deal with the patients who are suffering from illness without disturbing them or any kind of touching.
The products are non-other-than iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer. It is available across all the corners of the world, including the United State. Not only the medical institutions but also an individual can also use it such as the parents can use it at home for measuring a child’s sickness.
So, let us begin with our Wyze Thermometer reviews.
What exactly iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer is?
The product is all about the measuring temperature of ill or sick persons. The plus point is that it works on IR energy, and there is no need to get in physical touch with others.
What will you receive in the box?
When you ordered the product and get the same at the doorstep, then you will get some things in the package which is given below:
- One iHealth Thermometer PT3
- One Instruction manual is available in English, French, and Spanish language.
- Two AAA batteries
- One Fast start guide
Pros of iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer
This thermometer is widely used as it is sober to use, and you can carry it with you to every place. The highlighted thing is that there is no need to put it into the mouth of the ill person and then, check the temperature.
Further, we are going to discuss the features of the thermometer that it has and let us have a look at these below.
- The thermometer is using high-precision technology with an infrared sensor. Under this type of technology, the ultra-sensitive infrared sensors measure IR (Infrared Radiation) the energy emanated from the patient’s head, and around 100 point are collected.
- It is very easy and quick to test the sickness through iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer. Three steps hold, aim, and at last, press. You can see the reading within one second.
- It has a feature of gentle vibration, which indicates that the measurement of temperature is finished. However, there are no frustrating beeps that can wake up the sleepy child or patient.
- The next part is the level of safety and hygiene, as there is no need to touch patients as it is easily done with no contact. Further, it is helpful to prevent any type of infection spread from one patient to another.
- It is easy to read at night due to the LED display, so it is easy to see the temperature.
- The sensors used in iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer are adaptive. Thus, it is good to protect invalid measurements and make improvements with all accuracy.
- The device is cleared and approved by the FDA (the Food and Drug Administration).
Technical specifications of iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer
While exploring the products in-depth, we get to know about some specifications of this thermometer. They have given these in two categories such as Physical and Measurement & Accuracy. Let us have a look at this product, which is mentioned below.
- Model/SKU: PT3
- Dimensions of device: 5.39 in × 1.34 in× 1.54 in
- Weight: 90g (3.17 oz OR 0.2 lbs)
- Power: DC 3V; 2 × 1.5V AAA
- Resolution: 0.1 ℉
- Sensors used: Infrared Sensors (Thermopile array sensors), Distance sensor, Environmental temperature-compensation sensor.
Measurement and Accuracy
- Measurement Distance: ≤1.18 (around 3cm)
- Range of Measurement: 89.6-109.2℉ (32-42.9℃)
- Measurement Precision: ±0.4℉ within 95℉-107.6℉ and ±0.5℉
- Clinical Reproduction: Within ±0.5℉
Cons of using iHealth No-Touch Digital Forehead Thermometer
As we have discussed above the thermometer, we explored the product more to know whether it is Wyze Thermometer Legit or not. Here, we are going to discuss the Shortcomings of the thermometer. Let us take a look at these below.
- The forehead thermometers have a lack of accuracy.
- It is a sort of useless junk because it does not offer reliability.
- Error while measuring the temperature of a person.
- The product is overpriced as per the functionalities offered.
- Software is not working well.
What do we conclude at the end?
After Wyze Thermometer Reviews, we get to know the product is very effective but it has some negative points that may be not good enough.
Still, if you have any doubt, then feel free to get in touch with us and don’t miss the chance to leave feedback.