Pop Yachts Scam [May] Read Truth About This Site -> In this article, you will read about a website to sell or purchase a boat or a yacht.
Do you want to purchase or sell a boat? POP Yachts is the one-stop solution for you. Being unaware of this firm, you must be worried about Pop Yachts Scam. We will clear all your doubts and take away your worries soon. Just keep reading.
If you have a boat and you want to sell it and if otherwise, you are willing to buy a boat, you have two options- either find your prospective buyer/seller on your own or assign a broker for the same. While looking on your own, you might face difficulties, and it might take you long to find someone relevant and accurate.
POP Yachts is one of the largest boats in the United State and is the largest yacht brokers. They sell more than 1900 boats annually. They deal across 33 states.
Is Pop yachts a Scam?
Here, we will reveal if the site is legit or is it a scam. While selling our items, we definitely need to be careful as several agents and websites act as fraud. Thus, let us find out if this site is going to be legit or not.
What is Pop Yachts?
Headquarter of POP Yachts is based out of Sarasota, FL. They are the largest yacht brokers in the United States. POP stands for Paid on Performance, which means that they get paid only after you get paid.
They use superior technology and advanced marketing techniques, which help them, achieve their goal of becoming the largest yacht and boat brokerage. Selling over 1500 yachts in a year, they are one of the largest brokers of the yachts and boats.
TrustPilot.com rates them better on customer service than any other broker of the boats in the world. Even their clients and customers give them a consistent five-star rating. They are advantageous over any other broker because they can be precise about the accuracy depending upon the length, brand, and price of the boat. Therefore, they call it a machine.
Specifications of Pop Yachts
- Website link: https://www.popyachts.com/
- Website type: Website for buying and selling of boats
- Shipping time: Not stipulated on the website
- Delivery time: Not defined on the website
- Cancellation: Not particularized on the website
- Exchange/ Return: Not stated on the website
- Refund: Not affirmed on the website
- Shipping cost: Not specified on the website
- Company address: 5717 Bessie Drive, Sarasota, FL 34233
- Email address: Not asserted on the website
- Contact No.: +1 941-257-0111
- Mode of payment: Not specified on the website
Who is Pop Yachts for
This website is best suitable for those who want to sell or purchase a yacht or a boat. These are the brokers; people are searching for in terms of brokerage. They have an extraordinary experience in dealing with boats and yachts.
Advantages of Pop Yachts
- They have a social presence on Facebook and Twitter.
- The website has received some excellent reviews from its clients.
- Selling and buying both of the boats is available on this website.
Disadvantages of Pop Yachts
- Their website has everything someone needs to know, yet it isn’t very clear.
- There are no modes of payment mention on the website.
- The company has not mentioned its policies precisely.
Reviews about Pop Yachts
There are many reviews about this website and the company. Although many essential things are missing from the site, the reviews make it a trustworthy website.
All they do is meet you and your boat and take pictures and shoot videos. Then they post an advertisement and respond to potential buyers. As they are aware of the business, they eliminate the scammers and non-potential buyers. Then they match the buyer’s requirements with yours and your boat. Once the buyer is finalized, the Sale and Purchase Agreement is signed by the buyer, and counteroffers are then communicated.
POP Yachts is growing with a desire to reach the topmost level in the world. They have the best possible ways of marketing and superior technology when it comes to the brokerage of boats and yachts. They have been dealing in the marine industry for over 14 years now. It is their proprietary software platform that is running their marketing and sales machines.
After going through all the reviews and digging deep into this company, we would like to give a heads up. They are reliable and not a scam.
Have you sold or purchased your boat/yacht, or are you planning to hire them as your broker? Please share your thoughts about this company in the comments section below.