Parler Networking Error (Jan) Know About It Here -> Get to know about a networking error that prevented the users of a social media service to access content or their accounts.
Are you a user of the social media app Parler? If so, then do read on. Many users of this app were unable to access their accounts or check the content on the app due to a Parler Networking error. Parler is a popular social media service in the United States. The error that prevented the users from using this app became the talk of the town. Before we delve deeper into this error, let’s discuss this app.
What is Parler?
It is a social media app that claims to be an unbiased platform where users can exercise their right to free speech. The app is available on popular stores such as the App Store for Apple users and Google Play Store for Android users. Recently, the news of Parler networking errorstarted getting circulated online. Continue reading as we let you know what it is all about.
What is this error?
Some of the users of Parler, the popular social networking service, are posting online that they’re unable to access the app. According to the information available on the internet, the networking timeout error occurred right after Twitter’s announcement about suspending the account of Donald Trump.This app has a history of networking errors that, more often than not, occur due to the influx of users.
Things to know about the Parler Networking error:
- As per certain info available online, the app has over 4 million monthly active users.
- The social networking service was launched in 2018.
- The headquarters of the company is in Nevada.
- Many posts state that the app is mostly preferred by conservatives.
- The error led to a crash that prevented users from accessing the application.
- The crash occurred due to timeouts.
- Users shared screenshots showing the error.
- Different users faced different types of problems.
- The last time this error occurred when many people started using the app.
- The networking error took place on the 8th of January, 2020.
- The networking error has occurred in the past.
What are users saying about the Parler networking error?
The news of the app being down spread like wildfire. People started posting snippets showing error messages, while others started posting on forums. The news sites also started posting articles informing users about Parler being down due to timeout issues. Users came online, sharing their experience. A few of them were unable to check any content on the platform, while others complained that their accounts were inaccessible.
Parler is an alternative social media service that is becoming exceedingly popular. The social media app has millions of users. On 8th January, 2020 many users reported Parler networking error online. In a short time, everyone started talking about it. This error is believed to have been caused by systems malfunctioning to the high number of people using the app. Share your experience about this crash of Parler app in the comment section.