Goverre Reviews [May] Is This A Legitimate Website? -> This article tells you about a store that sells portable wine cups in-store and online both.
Are you thinking of buying something exclusively for your mother on this Mother’s Day? Shower love on your mother by gifting her Goverre modern to-go wine cups. There’s no doubt that she will fall in love with these cups and with you all over again!
According to Goverre reviews, these cups are a rage all over the United States.
Goverre brick and mortar stores are located all across the United State. You can type in your current location under the “Store Locator” category and find stores near your address.
You can also shop online on their website, goverre.com.
Let’s know in detail what makes these cups such a favourite!
What is Goverre?
It is a portable and stemless wine glass that comes with a silicone sleeve.
There are Goverre cups, Champagne Flutes, and gift sets for different occasions. These modern and stylish cups come with a drink-through lid. T also sells accessories like replacement lids, corkscrew, and stoppers.
The cups are perfect for barbeques, picnics, camping, outdoor activities, and much more! With Goverre, you can drink wine anywhere, anytime.
Why is Goverre unique?
Goverre cups are a result of the hard work of two moms. It is overwhelming to know how this sturdy pair collaborated to pursue their passion for great wine.
The brand has a strong media presence. Its success story is covered by Forbes, Today, US Weekly, The Oprah Magazine, CNBC, Huffington Post, Wine Enthusiast, and more.
In Oprah Winfrey’s words, “It’s Wine O’clock somewhere, the classiest sippy cups ever”.
In addition to all this, Goverre is active on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.
These eco-friendly cups are made from all-natural sustainable raw materials. The chic and white glass used to manufacture is unique and thicker than the typical wine glass. This makes them more durable.
The highlight of these cups is that they are Phthalate and lead-free. They have been designed as an alternative to the plastic container. The whole idea is to promote plastic-free drinking. Also, glass preserves the taste and integrity of wine much more than plastic.
Even though the cups are made of thick white glass, they come with a silicone sleeve in different colours. This adds zing and vibrancy to the occasion.
The fact that the cup is portable makes any place ideal for enjoying your wine. This perfect stemless glass cup is great for entertaining as well as for everyday use.
- Products: To-go wine cups and accessories
- Capacity: Holds 17 oz of wine
- Available at: Different stores in the United States and on its official online shop
- Website: https://goverre.com/
- Contact: 833-321-6558
- Email: email@example.com
- Shipping fee: $5.95
- Exchange/returns: New and unused items within 21 days of shipment. No free shipping on exchange/returns
- Return Address: GOVERRE Inc. Returns, 1790 La Costa Meadows Drive Suite 102 San Marcos, CA 92078
- Mode of payment: Online through credit cards, debit cards, PayPal and amazon pay
Pros of Goverre:
- It is made of anti-glare white glass with an anti-reflective coating.
- Is of amazing quality
- Its thickness makes it more durable than the typical wine glasses
- Its silicone sleeve aids heat transfer
- Non-slip grip
- Silicone sleeve comes with a lot of colour options
- Made of eco-friendly material, Phthalate, and Lead-free
- Dishwasher friendly (top rack)
- You can talk to a wine-expert on the contact number provided
Cons of Goverre:
- Not 100% leak-proof
- It is shatter-resistant but not shatter-proof
- No free shipping
- Shipping charges on returns are non-refundable
Customer reviews on Goverre:
This site has won the hearts of many people. Its fan-base seems to be growing at a fast pace. Celebrities like actors Eva Amurri Martino, Kelly Wiglesworth, and Joe Anglim are in love with these cups.
The customer reviews on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram are also very welcoming.
Barring a few, most of the customers are all praise about these silicone-sleeve portable wine cups.
The e-store has a strong presence online, in the press and on social media. The stores are spread all over the United State.
Goverre’s website is well-designed and complimented with great pictures. The blog article by Goverre’s co-founder is very genuine.
The company also works for a noble cause. Each October, Goverre donates 50% of its sales on a hot pink wine glass to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Going by Goverre Reviews and through our online research, we found that the store does sell high-quality wine vessels.
Do share your reviews to help people know the store better.