Google Plus Data Litigation Scam (August) Some Facts! >> This article will tell you how you can get upto $12 as a result of a lawsuit. Please read it now.
Google Plus, also written as Google+, is one of the most famous social media platforms. Google operated it. But, recently, Google+ had to be shut down due to some issues. This platform was shut down in April 2019 in the United States after successfully functioning since June 2011 and amassing millions of users.
There were many speculations about why this platform was shut down, but all of it became clear with the Google Plus Class Action Lawsuit, also referred to as the Google Plus Data Litigation Scam.
Google shut down the platform due to software bugs, which led to a breach in security, and developers could access some Google Plus profiles in an unintended manner. As a result, all the information on the profile was publicly exposed. If you’re one of the affected, you can claim upto $12.
Am I eligible for claiming money from Google?
We’re going to list some categories that are eligible for claiming money from Google under this lawsuit. If you fall under any of these categories, you can also request the money. Take note that the lawsuit was filed only in the United States. The following people can claim payment from Google-
- Anyone who had a Google Plus account between January 1, 2015, to April 2, 2019.
- Users who had their non-public information exposed to the public.
Employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates of Google, all the judges involved with the lawsuit and their families, are not eligible for claiming this money.
Summary of the Google Plus Data Litigation Scam
- In 2018, Google announced that Google Plus had some software bugs.
- These software bugs led to public exposure of private information of some users.
- After these bugs harmed some users, a lawsuit was filed by plaintiffs Zak Harris, Matthew Matic, Eileen M. Pinkowski, and Charles Olson against Google.
- Google denied any harm to the users due to the software bugs.
- A settlement claim was approved on June 10, 2020.
- Under this settlement claim, the affected users can get anywhere between $5-12.
Google Plus Data Litigation Scam: Is It Authentic?
Yes, the lawsuit is authentic, and the settlement claim was approved by the honorable Judge Edward J. Davila. Several users in the United States have received an email from Google informing them about this development. If you fit the criterion, you can get upto $12 from the settlement claim of this working-class lawsuit.
If you fall under the eligibility criteria, you can claim this money from Google. The amount can range anywhere between $5 – $12, depending upon the number of claimants. It’s an authentic and quick method to earn some dollars.
However, you won’t receive the money immediately; it’ll take some time. The Google Plus Data Litigation Scam has allowed you to get some quick money. If you want to claim the money, feel free to do it.